Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween

For the first time ever - we will not go trick or treating this year. Punk - who has long been fascinated with skeletons, haunted houses, and things that go bump in the night, has finally convinced his dad to decorate the yard for Halloween. They are nowhere near done - but already the neighbors are starting to notice. It's gonna be hard to miss once the fog machine, purple lights and thunderclaps get going.

I will post pictures when I can - but in the meantime, feel free to drive by.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see pictures (since I can't drive by:()

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to be the house like the one your kids are growing up in. How cool that you're doing this for them (or for yourselves...as I know you are ridiculously ADD)

~Treats

Anonymous said...

Very cool. What great memories you are making for your children.