Wednesday, April 14, 2010

new digs

I am thinking about starting a new blog that is more specific to homeschooling ideas and how we live.

If any of you would care to check it out and give me your opinion on what you like and what you don't, I would be eternally grateful. Like I said - I am just now getting the skeleton of it down, and plan to transfer some posts, and update more education/travel stuff there - I'll keep the family fun stuff here.

Anyway . . . please go check it out and let me know what you think (on this blog please - I check this one more often). Thanks!

new daydreamers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new blog!
Naomi

Melanie said...

Love! As always.

Treats said...

Love it! I can't post a comment, so you might have to tell me what I have to do.

What's wrong with organic/fair trade granola and quinoa?

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using
WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, great blog!

Here is my page :: centralne ogrzewanie