Wednesday, July 2, 2008

what i am


Tonight's diner conversation goes something like this:

"So, if I were going to assign everyone in our family to be a sea animal based on their personality, it would go like this:" (one guess who starts this thread) "OK, umm, I would be a squid, Kooka an angelfish, mom a sea turtle, and dad and octopus."

"Wait - why am I the octopus and not the squid?"

"Because you have a round head."

"So - you said this was personality. Why do I have to be the octopus?"

He was not happy with any of his assignments actually. Next round put him as a manatee then a pufferfish, Kooka got baby dolphin and clownfish, Punk an orca whale and eel, and me a starfish and seal.

Then came tropical version - he got lion - don't know why he's complaining about that one. Kooka got scarlet mccaw, Punk a red eyed tree frog, and I got koala.

Overall I think I fared pretty well. But still, I am not sure how I feel about being a combination turtle, starfish, seal and koala. It either makes me wise, beautiful, fun and snuggly - or old, lazy, loud and fat.

No comments: