Saturday, September 19, 2009

bad mother


If you haven't seen Mary Poppins yet - you absolutely must. I took the kids (and 40 students) to the cities last week to catch one of the last shows.

Kooka could not wait to don her own Mary Poppins outfit for the occasion. She got so many compliments from total strangers as we walked downtown . . . including these guys.

Insane Clown Posse was playing at a nearby club, and their fans were all over the place. They do look creepy - especially if scary clowns freak you out (aka - Punk), but they did break character when Kooka walked by. "Ohhh my gosh - she is sooooo cute!" they said. Kooka responded with a quick "thank you."

But I just couldn't let the moment pass - sweet little Mary Poppins chillin' with ICP . . . it was too much to resist - too weird. Hope this doesn't make me a bad mother.

1 comment:

Treats said...

Kooka, you are braver than I am! I wouldn't have let those creepy clowns near me!