Friday, November 20, 2009

christmas bells


Tonight we went to ring the red kettle bell at the mall. We were only there for two hours, but Punk and Kooka did a great job, and I think they pulled in over 200 bucks.

On another note - both kids went to see Santa today, and were surprised/freaked out when he said "Kooka, you have been a really good girl this year, but I need you to pick up those doll clothes that are always laying on the floor. And Punk, you are such a great kid, and things have been tough in your school, so just keep listening to your mom and dad."

Even I was amazed.

1 comment:

Treats said...

I would have emptied my purse if I saw Punk and Kooka ringing the bells! Santa would have made me have the shivers and probably tear up a little (this is where Schroeder and Medea would roll their eyes and groan!).