Thursday, February 4, 2010

roller rink


I meant to post this a three months ago - when we actually did it - needless to say, got caught up in other things.

I grew up at the roller rinks in CA, so when I finally remembered that there was a rink in the suburbs, I couldn't wait to take the kids. After a little practice, they both started to get the hang of it. They still play the YMCA song, and do those stupid race games where you can win a free soda. (Rico and I tied) I can't wait to go back! (though I'll probably have to learn to walk properly before I should put myself back on wheels)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN!! Missed seeing you last Sunday!
~Naomi

Treats said...

How was the "Snowball"?!? That was always my favorite part of going to the roller rink!

* said...

Naomi -

We missed you too. I had a little injury and had a tough time getting around the past few weeks - but would still love to hear about your adventures!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're doing better! I'd be glad to show you pictures anytime!
~Naomi