Sunday, November 4, 2007

Kooka's debut

Kooka wants me to remind you all that she will be making her theatrical debut in the Northfield Arts Guild production of Cheaper by the Dozen. Tickets are available at the NAG website NAG Tickets. Kooka is the youngest cast member and will playing Jane Gilbreth. Punk plays her older brother Dan. Lots of our friends happen to be in the production too - Schroeder, Snoopy, Pigpen, Lafou, Cole, Lillian & our babysitter "the Napkin."

The show opens the weekend before Thanksgiving, and runs through December 2. It will likely sell out - so get your tickets soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw both Kooka and Punk at practice a number of times recently and wow-eee are they great actors, singers and dancers. I can't wait for opening night!

Anonymous said...

got em'!! :) Can't wait! We should do dinner or hang out or something before/after on that weekend! Maybe we can meet at a park if it's semi-nice and I can bring my puppy that probably isn't that small anymore (I haven't seen him in awhile :( ) We'll keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

we would love that! Afterward would be better though.

peace,
j