Tuesday, April 1, 2008

easter


It's an Easter tradition - bite the ears off the chocolate bunny, fill it with milk and drink up. (I always wanted to do that when I was a kid - nobody ever let me.)
Anyway . . . when the day starts out by drinking breakfast out of a candy rodent - you know it's all downhill from there. Needless to say, Punk OD'd - woke up to him shouting "I think I'm going to barf!" And he did. Discovered later he'd been doing Pepsi shots from said rabbit in order to wash down his jelly beans.

Something to be said for natural consequences though . . . he hasn't even finished his Easter candy yet - and actually said to me the other day:

"I just want a plain sandwich - no juice, no snack, nothing. I don't want any sugar interfering with my delicious lunch." Not exactly a resurrection of biblical proportions - but an Easter miracle nonetheless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Punk, Punk, Punk...you're out of practice if you barf on Easter morning. You need to get yourself over here to the treats cupboard more often!

~Treats