Sunday, April 26, 2009

busy

Sorry we haven't posted lately. Among other things, we have been planning birthday parties. Not sure exactly how we will do it yet - but here is what they are wishing for:

This is me Kooka. For my birthday, I am having a spy party - we are having disguises and actual magnifying glasses. We are going to have a cake that has a magnifying glass on it. I'm really excited for it.

This is me Punk. My birthday is going to be a Night at the Museum party. We are going to go watch Night at the museum, and hopefully have a party there, and I want cupcakes that have different statues like at the Smithsonian museum. It will rock!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

FUN!!!! Take lots of pictures! I can't wait to hear all about the parties!

Anonymous said...

You put my birthday parties to shame! I thought cake and balloons were a big deal!

~Treats