Sunday, August 2, 2009

the great american road trip - day 12


Day 12 - and though I am still fighting ebola - or whatever it is I've got, I could not leave Yellowstone without taking Punk and Kooka whitewater rafting.

So after a drive through the bubbling mudpots, hotsprings and other earthly rarities, we climbed aboard a giant yellow raft with our guide Tyler for a 2 hour trip down the Yellowstone River. It was amazing - but I am too sick to write much more.

Punk and Kooka want me to say that they do miss their family and friends (especially Daddy and Maia), and that they will have lots of adventures to share with you when they get back.

1 comment:

Treats said...

Maia told me to tell Kooka that she misses her but that she's enjoying herself and the daily treats. She prefers Sour Patch Fruit Salad.
She will be ready to be back with you, K!

Sure hope that Ebola is a 24 hour thing.

Have a great day, guys...