Tuesday, May 8, 2007

the best books ever

Kooka: I Will Never - Not Ever - Eat a Tomato, The Lorax, Skippyjon Jones, anything by Kevin Henkes, Usborne Puzzle Adventure Books, Henry & Mudge, Mr. Putter and Tabby, Lucky Mrs. Ticklefeather, Clarice Bean

Punk:Calvin and Hobbes, The Sisters Grimm, National Geographic Kids, any dinosaur book, Harry Potter, Peter Pan in Scarlet, all of the Oz books, Harry Potter, the Time Warp Trio, our vacation scrapbooks, Eyewitness books

Mom:One Year Off, Blackbird, the Kitchen Boy, Harry Potter, any history book, Modoc, Alex - the Life of a Child, the Sisters Grimm, Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism, Briar Rose - by Jane Yolen, Gus and Button

Dad:Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter, any Photo Magazine, the real Grimm's Fairy tales

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite children's books, with awesome illustrations is The Seven Silly Eaters. We have it at our house...you'll have to borrow it. Also, The Fussy Little Princess. Both of these books make me giggle every time I read them! To me, that's the sign of a good book. That, as well as if after I read the words on a page, I can't turn to the next page because the illustration is so cool!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us borrow The Seven Silly Eaters. It was a really fun book. We think our mom should cook like that all the time.