Friday, May 11, 2007

our favorite things

We asked both kids to pick their 10 favorite things, and set them out in order (most loved first - living things don't count). We figured it would be nice to remember what they really valued at 4 & 7. A few of Kooka's were a surprise, but Punk's have been pretty steadfast since age 5 - or younger. Here's what they picked:

Kooka: (from top left) 1) Fuzzy 2) Kitty Meow-Meow 3) my unicorns plus Dolphy, because he is married to Silverhorn the unicorn 4) the baton that used to be Mommy's when she was five 5) my white shoes that make me feel fancy 6) markers 7)acrylic paints 8) my princess magazines 9) my favorite blue shirt and tan pants 10) the Charlie Brown guys


Punk:(from bottom left) 1) Whispers the elephant 2) my real Grumpy 3) the frost dragon that Pa gave me 4) complete Calvin and Hobbes collection 5) all of my toy dinos but especially the protoceratops and all of the pachycephalosaurus' 6) 3-tip-real-art markers 7) leapster 8) CD player and all of my favorite music 9) robo-raptor 10) the big Grumpy that Kaia gave me for Christmas

No comments: