Thursday, May 3, 2007

the daydreamers

Punk decided we need a web page. He is seven and is pretty sure that if Calvin and Hobbes can build a time machine with a cardboard box and a sharpie, that I should be able to do this. So far, this is the best I can do. Kooka is 4 and has grand designs of plastering this thing with paintings of fairies, and pictures of her ballet recital. If Punk had his way it would be dinosaurs, robots, and Peanuts characters.

So anyway - this is as good as it gets. And while there might be some room for fairies and robots, it will be more about homeschool, and life and the amazing good fortune of being four and seven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so awesome! I have loved getting to know you a little better. You have such cool parents who let you do school with them. It makes me want to go back to school!

I think I should us a different name to be safe just like you. Punk knows what this means. Kooka probably does too. I'll sign off as, "Treats"!

Keep up the good work!