Monday, June 11, 2007

punk's new toy

Punk got a digital camera from Grandma and Grandpa for his birthday. (Yeah, I know - I got Chinese checkers for my eighth birthday. Anyway . . . .) He and Kooka have been collaborating all afternoon. (If you'd seen this shot before he "punked" it, you'd notice the bright green thigh high soccer socks, black scarf, and winter boots - all Kooka's personal touches)


This was his sixth shot. He messed with the special effects menu to turn out this pop-art piece of his sister. Dad and the uncles better watch out - the third grader's gonna give you a run for your money.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright what are you trying to do ? Make me look bad? Your not supposed to be messing around with digital stuff until your at least 9! All you need now is your black beret and your Capio.
Really, it is very cool for your first time picking up a camera. You are very creative. You will be good at what ever you put your mind to. You better thank Gramps and Grandma again.
I better get another hard drive : (

Daddy

Anonymous said...

that's pretty cool stuff! I was going to ask your dad for some help taking pictures but I think I'll go straight to you now.

-Uncle Pseudonym
(hey, everyone else has a nickname!)
-Brian

Anonymous said...

great picture, am really enjoying your site, pictures, stories, reports and all.

love you all
Aunt Trish

Anonymous said...

I love your picture, Punk. i am so glad we got you something that you will have fun with and learn from, but especially the fun part....oh and I love you- nice model, too- where did you find someone so co.o.o.ol?

Anonymous said...

I've got three words for you, Sass-A-Frass!

~Auntie M

* said...

The frightening thing is that she staged and wardrobed the shot herself. The scarf. the moody look, the leaning at the corner - were all her own idea. Yikes!

-j

Anonymous said...

Never mind your dad taking the professional photos....you need a business card, buddy!