Monday, December 3, 2007

sad - by Kooka

Kooka sobbed for two hours after the wrap party last night. She knows they took the set down and said, "it is like they just took apart my life."

She told me to put this on our blog:


I felt sad when our play ended. I miss my friends and I won't spend as much time with them. I liked when the audience laughed, but now there is no more audience so there is no more laughing, so there is no more happiness.

I think that play was really good and I tried my best to make the audience laugh and love it - and I think they did. I think I did a good job, but now I can't do it anymore, and now I feel very sad. No more giggles or laughs. No more great friends coming to watch me - no more beautiful dresses I get to wear. No more fun things - just nothing.

by Kooka

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my dear, sweet Miss Kooka...you'll always make me giggle, smile and clap. Even when you're not on a stage. You don't need a beautiful dress to make me smile and think you're wonderful.

Maybe now that everyone isn't so busy, we can have time together more often. Maybe one day soon we should meet at the candy store for an ice cream cone.

Schroeder is home sick today. I think he's super-duper tired from the months of practice and weeks of shows. Are you tired?

Melanie said...

Find that child another play. NOW!

Anonymous said...

I am not too tired. But I miss my friends.

love,
kooka