Friday, December 28, 2007

what in the . . . . ?

I'm clearing Punk's chip - the one in his digital camera. The kid takes that thing everywhere, and is constantly snapping away. I would venture to say he is almost as bad as his father in that department.
He has over 150 pictures on just one chip. "Of what?" you ask . . . well - plastic dinosaurs in threatening poses, his sister stuffed under a giant pile of pillows, the dogs in various states of attack, toads, homemade scarecrows . . . and these . . . I do not even pretend to know what these are about. But he said I could post anything that looked interesting. I'd say these fall into that category:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every once in awhile Schroeder gets ahold of my camera...it's usually quite interesting. Mostly, it's extreme close ups of his tonsils or nose.

Melanie said...

These are great!! I'd love to see more...

Anonymous said...

Nice - I definitely think it comes from his dad! :)

Aunt H