Sunday, February 17, 2008

why?

I really love my job. My favorite part is when I get kids with some rhythm and get to throw together a pop routine - LOVE that. And while I will be the FIRST to admit that not everything I have put together has been mind-blowing (or even good), I was appalled to see this:


I love this song - plan to use it for a class - but MY LORD! Who choreographed this?!! It is like Sesame Street Live! This choreographer had 'N SYNC to work with and that is what he gave them? If THAT is all they needed - why didn't anybody call ME? Aside from Justin's sweet robot action . . .this is like 3rd grade stuff.

And while we are on the subject - does anybody else think the guy in blue is completely pointless? He makes everybody else look bad . . . and I don't mean just because of the terrycloth wristbands, and football makeup - maybe he could try actually picking up his lead feet, or maybe even looking like he knows where he is... I mean even Fatone looks good compared to him - and he is like 47.

I should have better things to do with my time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually blue writsband guy is the oldest in real life. He's older than me! Plus, every group needs a Tito, right?

-R