Friday, May 23, 2008

it factor


Sometimes Kooka gets clothes that have that certain "something."
This is one of those things.

"I love this dress," she said, "It makes me feel funky and hip and it is just a very Kooka think to wear." She has paired it up with jeans, tights, bloomers, bare legs and hippie gear. "This dress is just 'it' for me," she said.

She has not taken it off for three days straight.

I should be a better mom - I should peel it off of her and at least wash it, but there is no sign of dirt yet, and if it makes the chick feel funky - who am I to interfere?

When she starts burning incense and getting the midnight munchies, I am laying the hammer down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When she gets the midnight munchies, can I come over?

~Treats

* said...

When she gets the midnight munchies - I am gonna start investigating why you're called "Treats".

Is that your gang name?

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I love the outfit, and I love that you let her really enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

love it all J, keep it up,
love you , trish