Saturday, December 20, 2008

party time

I went to the kid's Christmas parties at school.

Kooka's class planned to decorate cookies and watch a movie.

Punk's class played games.

When I asked Punk which game he wanted to bring from home he had this to say:

"Hmmm. Imaginiff. Oh yeah - and I I forgot to tell you, Mr. D says we are supposed to bring a game, but we are also supposed to bring, beer, cigarettes and lots of junk food."

"Really? I didn't see that on the note."

At this point Kooka begins scanning her own teacher's note and mutters, "Hmmmm, I don't think the first grade is having that kind of a party."

She was right - first grade was much more classy - daiquiris, chocolate martinis and caviar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

J- I'd like to know which crowd you fit in more with. The rowdy, beer drinking crowd or the more refined, champagne sipping group?

~Treats

Melanie said...

Wow! Can "auntie" Melanie attend Punk's next school party? That is right up my alley.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you and your beautiful family a Merry Christmas! Sending lots of peace, joy and blessings.
XXXXX