Wednesday, March 18, 2009

best job in the world

So - as I am sure some of you heard, the Australian Office of Tourism, or whatever they call it, put out this ad in January. They were offering the best job in the world to the best applicant in the world. Huge mansion near the great barrier reef, life on an island - and a salary . . . all you have to do is live there - and blog about it.

So anyway, they are down to their short list, and while Claire (the girl in the #1 position) is ok, Julia in #2 has GOT to go. Mitchel from Canada is the clear winner here - and he NEEDS your vote! I do not know this guy - but his video is fantastic - he wrote his own musical - it's like a Dr. Pepper ad - and we all know how much I love those.

Here is the link - go vote - NOW!

Vote for Mitchell!

1 comment:

Jamie Willow said...

I wondered what ever happened to this. How fun! I liked the video too :) he got my vote! yay!