Friday, March 13, 2009

speaking of retro

Speaking of retro . . . I had this songs in my head last week, and Kooka just loved it, even though I couldn't remember all of the words. Apparently the guy who wrote and sung this songs now works for Pixar . . . so I was wayyyyy ahead of my time in my appreciation for this fine music.





Punk has been watching the commercials and cartoons with me, and his comments usually go something like this:

"Soooooo, that is what commercials were like when you were a kid huh?"
"Yeah - why?"
"Well . . . "
"Well what?"
"Well they just seem like the kind of thing a little kid would put together. I don't understand why you even wanted any of that stuff when you saw the commercial."



But I just found the "How'd you like a nice Hawaiian Punch?!" commercial - and I know he's going to love that one." Somebody stop me before I waste my life away.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I LOVE the alligator king song!!! Sweet. Thanks for posting this! Awesome.