Sunday, January 24, 2010

what i wish

What I really wish, is that certain people would not be so judgmental.

There is one person in particular.

One who has complained to me several times about the issues in her own marriage - even about people we both know. This person would be appalled to have these issues aired in a public forum. Yet, she continues to make snarky comments on her own blog, continues to feed - no gorge - on whatever gossip she can generate, about my split (a year and a half old by the way - Tiger Woods was weeks ago, and people have already stopped talking about that.)

Sometimes I wonder what the fascination is. We all need to move on, and I would think - that if anyone was interested in the truth - they would at least attempt to hear both sides of the story. I really don't think my life is all that interesting anyway. Quirky at times - and most certainly unexpected, but for the most part, I really do try to keep to myself. Not sure why she cares at all. It's not like we talk. Not like I spill the things that would take her out of the running as the favorite.

Things are not always what they seem. Even in her little world.
It is easy to think that - easy to judge - easy to think you know the truth.
But nobody does.
And I have no intention of telling - because if I do - it is not my life that will be under scrutiny. And that is all I have to say here.

No comments: