Wednesday, August 29, 2007

my first play

I got a part in Ms. Rachel's play! The play is called Cheaper by the Dozen. I got the part of Jane. Punk got the part of Dan. Mommy is the choreographer- that means she's the dancer maker-upper. I have lots of friends that are gonna be in the play - like Schroeder, and my babysitter, and Lafou, and Snoopy and my Lion King Partner from choir.

This will be my first play where I have my very own part. Last time in Beauty and the Beast I was just helping my brother.

I can't wait, but I am kinda nervous. There will be lots of people putting their eyes at me, and I don't want people staring at me like owls. You know that feeling when you are happy but a little bit scared? That is how I feel.

kooka

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will do great! I am so excited to see you perform in November!
-Medea

Anonymous said...

You will be awesome. There will be no owls in the audience...only people there to adore you and cheer and clap for you. Can't wait to see it!

Schroeder said...

Hey Kooka I am really excited to be in this play with you and your brother!