Sunday, August 5, 2007

why


Why does this keep happening to me? Why can't we keep finding stray bunnies, or monarch butterflies or baby bluejays? Why is always stinkin' TOADS? He's named this one Pickles. Dad took him to the store today so he could buy some live crickets. Then we had to let him out in the front yard for a bit of amphibian aerobics. Don't even tell me this one is tiny - Trevor was tiny - this one is so big it TALKS! I'm not kidding - I heard it. It chirps and woofs at you whenever Punk holds it. I'm serious. It was talking when I took this picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Pickles needs a friend. Maybe he was "talking" because he was lonely? Did you see him eat a cricket? Eeeewww...they're crunchy!

Anonymous said...

You are right Treats. He probably is lonely, but every time we introduce "friends" into his terrarium . . . he devours them whole! Maybe you or your curious little dog would like to have a playdate with him? Let me know when I should drop him off. . .
j