Monday, January 7, 2008

back where we belong

Finally - even though we all dreaded getting back in the swing of things - today set us straight. . . this is indeed how our life goes.

First there was art class with Toni. She invited them to her house today, and first thing Punk says when he walks in is, "Whoa, Ms. Toni, your house is so, so . . .CLEAN!"

Nice.

Then Kooka pipes in, "Yeah - our house is a dump! We always have to clean our rooms before anybody can even come in and then mom still says they're messy, and tells everybody she is sorry."

Great.

Lunch at McDonalds. Finish math. Do spelling. Get dressed for ballet.

Kooka and I were both dreading dance class today. But once we were there - we were in our element - and we were both so happy. Sometimes a break just reminds you how much you like your life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes....

Melanie said...

Great. I can't wait for Ruby to start noticing stuff like that. She already "reports" to my mom every morning what I put her through the night before... Today it was "Mama didn't give me milk in bed, we drank it on the couch, I cried.." Great.