Thursday, June 5, 2008

six - by Kooka



Today was my sixth birthday.

When I woke up, I found some balloons and decorations in my room. Then I went to get Punk and we found one of my presents - it was a barnyard for my dollhouse people. Punk gave me a Leapster chip and some new earrings. I also got a ping pong paddle, a new watch, a magic kit, some cherry earrings and nail polish that changes color in the sun, a poncho for Maia and some dollhouse people.

It was a lot of stuff to get for my birthday - I wasn't expecting all of it.

I got to be the Queen for the whole day! For breakfast we had some french toast - and some of it was shaped like mini stars!
Then I listened to my favorite music and watched "Charlottes Web".

Mommy made my special dinner - macaroni and cheese, plus "corn on the hob" plus broccoli, plus chicken, plus garlic croissants, plus strawberry banana yo-j.

After that we painted my nails and mom taught me some magic tricks from my kit so I could show them to Punk and Daddy. Now I am going to have some birthday brownies with rainbow sprinkles. I am going to blow out my candles and make a wish - but I can't tell you what my wish is because then it will not come true.

I think I liked being five more - it was just so fun. But six will be good because I think I will be bigger and can be in more things. I think I will go measure myself to see if I am bigger - I think I am a tiny bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6 is awesome! You have gotten a lot bigger, smarter and sweeter! I'm glad you enjoyed your special day!

~Treats