Monday, June 9, 2008

was i wrong?

Read the earlier post . . .it is still true. And if you think I was exaggerating - check out this reunion video:



Anybody wanna tell me why they hired 18 year-old models to drape themselves over 40 year old men? Furthermore, it doesn't even look like the guys are happy about it. They all have this polite "get off me" grin and one of them is actually running away.

Like I said before - poor marketing strategy. The 38 year old women who are pulling out their painter hats and and high tops, do not want to see that crap. These guys have KIDS that old.

And I really cannot believe that they pulled out the old "Hanging Tough" moves at the end . . . who choreographed this? And more importantly why didn't anybody ask me?

Having said that - I have listened to this song like 50 times. It's like the one LFO tune that makes no sense, but that I cannot wash out of my brain.

At least the BeeGees have some street cred. I should just stick to them.

No comments: