Wednesday, March 3, 2010

the great american road trip 2.0 - day 4.5

Last night's diner in Chinatown was fabulous! Even Punk, who is not a fan of Asian cuisine exclaimed "Wow, this is a lot better than I thought!" He loved the sesame chicken, steamed dumplings, and hot tea. Kooka liked fresh noodles and tea. Rico, Noah and I shared a coconut bubble tea for dessert, which we loved, but Kooka declared Rick's slurping of the tapioca beans through the straw, "disgusting."

Today we are off to my favorite museum of all - American History. Just for today we are going to try to steer clear of graveyards, homages to infamous murders, and monuments that remind of us of sad things. Just for today we are going to focus on all of the fun parts about being an American.

1 comment:

Queen Slug said...

I don't know what it is about bubble tea, but it really creeps me out, I'm with Kooka on this one.