Monday, September 10, 2007

ballerina girl

Kooka had her first ballet class of the year today. I've always thought that ballet is her specialty - she's got decent splits and an arabesque to die for.

But when we got to tap, she completely smoked the rest of the class. She's still the youngest one in it, so she always surprises me.

She told me today that she really wants to take a jazz class. The only one I teach right now is for 10 & 11 year olds. Thankfully Queen Liz said she is teaching one this fall - that is where Kooka will be. Actually as soon as Queen Liz starts teaching ballet and tap and jazz - or opens her own studio, I am off the hook - she's a thousand times better than me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Destined to be a diva! I'm glad you are excited about dance and are doing so well. You're probably the prettiest of dancers as well!