Tuesday, July 24, 2007

broken bones

It always happens when it shouldn't. And needless to say I cannot be the most coordinated dance teacher if I keep breaking things. But I did it again. Broke my foot - the top of it. I think this is number 5 - not counting broken toes. The first two times I dropped giant shampoo bottles on it while unpacking groceries. This time I was walking - just walking. How can one person be so klutzy?

Punk and Kooka are thrilled to have a break from my theater class today - so I guess it was good for something.

4 comments:

Jamie Willow said...

that is so crazy!!! I hope you heal up fast!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! My sister broke her ankle walking down a street. She also broke her leg in multiple places quilting. No kidding. There's a story behind that one that I will have to share with her. I affectionately call her "Grace". Perhaps, you could be "Grace" as well.

Let me know what you need. I'm at the store daily and cook most days, so could easily make more to feed the four of you.

Hang in there...Heal quickly!

Anonymous said...

Well, at least that should allow me to take those active children off your hands Friday to visit cousins Julie, Danny, and Luke. Pickup could be arranged Friday AM- where ever you have them- really-Let me know-unless Kooka has an engagement, then maybe later in the day?
Contact Grandma!

Anonymous said...

Jana, hope you are doing well, are you in a cast or just pain, maybe you could borrow Grandma's cadillac walker for a while, but probably not, as don't think she would part with it, even for you,
love you love you blog
keep it up
Trish