Tuesday, July 31, 2007

heroes


Our friend Ritu sent us this friends book. You fill out personal information about yourself and your buddies. One of the questions was about your heroes, or who you look up to. Punk's list was short - his parents at the top, followed by two others - one of them an uncle.

Kooka's list was longer, and if you know her, you can guess who she named. She had friends, relatives and one teenager. Guess who did not make the list . . . her MOTHER! Granted she had a pretty good crew picked out - she could do much worse, but it wasn't until I asked "what about your mom?" that she covered her mouth with her hand and said, "Oh, would you like to be on the list?"

Um, yeah.

And then she says, "OK, wait until I finish. You can be at the end."

Some of you are getting your visiting priviliges revoked - you know who you are.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I better have been on both those lists or someones in trouble.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Hate to break it to you - but neither of us were on Kooka's. Apparently it's a V.I.P. thing, and we don't fall into that category.
- j

Anonymous said...

I sure hope I made the list! Please don't tell me if I'm not as I do believe my heart would break! Tell Kooka that I miss her...We've been gone too much lately! We should be around Saturday and Sunday...I hope we can visit then.

Anonymous said...

Dear Treats,

Puh-lease - you KNOW who was at the top of the list and who is getting their visitation revoked. Tell your daughter to watch her step too . . . or there will be trouble.
j