Sunday, July 1, 2007

good search

We found this site called "goodsearch." It's yahoo search, but the charity of your choice gets about 1¢ per search. (it's actually some percentage of advertising revenue - but I can't remember what). Anyway, if you make goodsearch your homepage like we did -you have a chance to do some good just by surfing the net. Here's the link: goodsearch If you don't want to set your own home page up to use it, you can use our links. Ours is set up to benefit the National Adrenal Diseases Foundation (which supports research on lots of diseases important to us).
When we figure out how to do two links off one computer, Punk's blog will benefit the wildcat sanctuary in Sandstone Minnesota.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say that I was moved when I read this post...pretty much brought a tear or two to my eyes. I didn't think that I had ever mentioned in detail what my illness relates to. You touched my heart and have humbled me. Thank you. Have a wonderful day.